AboutAboutHow to OrderGalleryPressSponsorContact

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

good things day



 












A quick stop past the local oppy after kindy drop off today proved to be fruitful! I snaffled a delicious retro floral sheet and an amazing seersucker tablecloth in pink and red. I put them straight in the wash when I got home so they could enjoy an afternoon soaking up some sun on the hills hoist.

Today was full of good things. Thrifted treasure. Yummy coffee. Lovely neighbours with baked treats. Playing dress-ups. Lots of sewing. Lace. Nice weather. Tasty lunch. Pretty dresses. Amazing fabrics! Not to mention I woke up early to go to my first sunrise boxing session and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Hooray for cool autumn mornings and warm autum days. Its nice to feel so motivated.

Tomorrow I have my gorgeous friend coming over to paint some stuff and pot some plants. Its bound to be another great day. Bring it on.

Bec x

5 comments:

  1. Lovely post and pictures as always ,i love popping by to see what you have been up to ,been a lovely warm sunny day here york ( England) today too , roll on the long days of summer xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those tags again! Seriously, where do you get them made? I asked the other day but you didn't reply!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI lisa. They are mini-prints from prinstagram :)

      Delete
  3. Lovely post, that dress in the second pic is a delight. Your pics make your life look utterly beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you :) I am lucky to live a life in pursuit of beauty!

      Delete