AboutAboutHow to OrderGalleryPressSponsorContact

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Cabin fever...









Greetings from the sugar shack. This is where we have been holed up for the last three weeks. We are still sick!! I don't think I have ever been so unwell for so long. I have been putting my sick days to good use though. Occasional bursts of energy have seen me rearranging the house and sorting through fabric. I have filled a huge tub full of fabric bundles to sell from my caravan. I have culled many fabrics that have been taking up precious work space in my studio. I have cleared out a few projects that I have not made any progress on, leaving me with a less cluttered home and a less cluttered brain.   

Despite the lurgy hanging around I have felt rather inspired and my trusty notebooks have been getting a good old work out. Thinking about spring photo-shoots and setting up my caravan as a pop up shop. Any who, I am in the middle of making dinner so I will let the pictures do the talking. I hope you are all well and happy, wherever you may be xx






11 comments:

  1. Oh gosh is the van new to you? maybe I just missed the update.
    sorry to hear the sickness is hanging around still. all those pretty vintage florals can only make you feel better though. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful space and beautiful bundles too. Im a fan of saving anything small so If you are gonna (throw anything out) or sell anything online I would LOVE some of the lil bits that dont make it to the fancy sewers haha. ...I wish I could stroll on by your caravan pop up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh and how rude of me GET WELL SOON! xoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooooo get better very soon....loving the idea of a pop up shop....and standing on the table!!
    bestest to you and yours
    daisy j x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Always good to have a clear out, although i'm not sure I could part with any of them! Hope you are all feeling much better very soon. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your home is looking beautiful! You have done a fantastic job, I hope all goes well with your caravan too. Feel better soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Iove how you are working thru your illness and finding the silver linings....organization can sometimes elude.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lots of lovely fabrics can only cheer you up. Sorry you are still ill.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you are back running on all cylinders soon

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, poor you! Heartfelt sympathies - my lurgy lasted nearly 4 weeks and it's no fun. Hope you're feeling better soon. How can I get my hands on some of those fabrics? Yummy looking piles - they might as well come and clutter up MY space!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope you are on the mend soon. Winter sucks doesn't it? We are infested with headline if that makes you feel any better. Love that pic of your girl up on the table and CARAVAN! What caravan? How absolutely exciting! mel x

    ReplyDelete