AboutAboutHow to OrderGalleryPressSponsorContact

Saturday, June 9, 2012

A beautiful mess


Summertime Sister Style 4

Summertime Sister Style 4

Floral dress

I am barely functioning after a 4.00 am bed time and a 5.30 awakening. last night I boarded the red-eye home from my four day Bali escape and today I am paying the price.... Although I can hardly keep my eyes open, I just wanted to share these photos from a lovely website I am sure most of you know - a beautiful mess. The gorgeous miss Elsie Larson chose to wear a naughty shorts Annie dress made by myself for a recent style post. This is of-course something that makes me quite happy... Thanks miss Elsie, I think you look beautiful.

I will now use this weekend to recover from my week. Cheap Bali copies of TV series such as revenge and mad men offer the promise of hours of mindless relaxation. I will partake in as much laying down as my small person will allow... 

Come Tuesday I will step back into naughty-mode and get busy in the studio. I have a few exciting plans up my sleeve...

Bec x

11 comments:

  1. that fabric is super sweet! what a lovely welcome home that is! yey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds fabulous! Glad you had a lovely relaxing holiday in Bali!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found your blog after reading the Beautiful Mess post about your dress! I absolutely love it, you're so talented :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you deserve the publicity lady, and man, will it come! a beautiful print. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loove this dress soo much! And the fabric is absolute perfection!

    http://louise-amabilis.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I found your blog after reading that yesterday too - what a fantastically lovely surprise for you to discover that, you must give yourself a very big pat on the back!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This dress is absolutely gorgeous, lovely! The fabric is really beautiful. You should be so proud of yourself to have been featured on such an amazing and well-known blog! Glad you enjoyed your break and can't wait to read more from you x

    www.boxandbrownie.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. What fantastic exposure for you Bec, hope you get buckets of dress orders ( after you've had a long sleep of course) ps I had my eye on that fabric for ages, it looks beautiful on her too. melx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing dress! LOVE the retro colours! And worn by Elsie - WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I reeeeeeally want this dress, it's beautiful!! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Was so so chuffed to see a dress you made on A Beautiful Mess. It's such a great blog with THOUSANDS of viewers every day - clearly the onslaught of enquiries and orders has already begun. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete