AboutAboutHow to OrderGalleryPressSponsorContact

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

today was....


Today was spent sewing together the last 6 dresses needed to  bring me right up to date with my orders. I know I said 27 dresses - but it ended up being more like 37 dresses. In my haste to get things done I made some silly mistakes on a few orders. Wrong sizes, wrong fabric, a little snip, a missed stain... It has meant that I had to sew a few orders twice. A good lesson to slow down and make sure that things are done right the first time. Not all is lost, as I will have a few extra dresses ready to ship when I re-open the shop.

Today I received a gorgeous package from a gorgeous customer. It was completely unexpected and such a delight. An illustrated 2012 calendar to keep me on track and some divine little love-bird salt and pepper shakers. Too cute!! This lovely lady was one of my first supporters and she has an ever growing collection of my dresses. She was the recipient of my first ever Annie dress! I have to pinch myself sometimes. It is such a dream come true to be able to do what I love every day, and sensational clients are just the icing on the cake!! I am so lucky. 

Well I must away. I have a snotty small person to cuddle. 

P.s - TODAY is the last day to enter my giveaway. Winner drawn TOMORROW!!!
Good luck x

5 comments:

  1. The illustrations in your post are divine! I would happily buy one of your dresses! awesome effort on the machine keep well hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow, gorgeous!
    i had some lovely feedback from a customer in America this morning - i sew for the nicest people in the world it seems!

    Hope your small is better real soon

    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful pics and well done for being such a busy bee, x x x x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, I noticed on Gumtree some-one selling assorted vintage fabric in bags or rolls in Subiaco. Thought you might be interested if you havn't seen it. Veronica

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, I noticed on Gumtree some-one selling assorted vintage fabric in bags or rolls in Subiaco. Thought you might be interested if you havn't seen it. Veronica

    ReplyDelete