AboutAboutHow to OrderGalleryPressSponsorContact

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Shop update...

For the first time in FOREVER I finally have a few 'ready to ship' goodies uploaded in the etsy shop.

I planned for today to be the day that I restocked the shop, as I believe the meet me at mikes good stuff catalogue is due out today!! It is going to be jam-packed full of lovely makers and handmade gift options for Christmas. How exciting!

I am hoping that the catalogue will bring me some new bloggy friends and customers. Welcome if you are new around here. Glad you could make it :)

I am trying really hard to find that balance between keeping up with custom orders, and finding the time to be creative and make ready to ship pieces...

I thought that I had about 15 dresses ready to ship, turns out that I only have 5 that are actually ready to ship, but others will be listed for sale as I get them finished... Keep your eyes on my facebook page and the shop for details.








Okie dokie. We are off. It's Sunday morning and the park is beckoning...

Bec x

2 comments:

  1. aaw *sigh* these are just beautiful bec - loving the pockets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beeeautiful fabrics! loving the floral and stripes combo. xx

    ReplyDelete